Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Giving 'Em Away

My would-have-been comeback runs. My 143Go Run (Feb. 27) and Run United1 (Mar. 6). Yep, I gave 'em away.




















My comeback runs were delayed. Thanks to my acute rhinitis that tagged along vertigo.

But instead of fretting, I did what I had to do: follow the doctor's advice. So I took a deep breath and surrendered my fate.

The next thing I did: contacted my runner friends with a breaking news - I'm giving away my 3K and 5K slots. NO CHARGE.

After a day of SMS and Facebook marketing, I was able to give 'em away.

Call me crazy for giving away my running slots for free.

But I think I will be crazier if I continued to hold on to my singlets - and cry for the comeback runs that never were.

And so with a smile, I really gave 'em away.

My comeback run may not be now, but it will happen soon. Or sooner than you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment