Friday, December 24, 2010

My Life according to the Backstreet Boys


http://www.flickr.com/photos/44124473769@N01/82434062
wrote this last November 4, 2010

This is one fun and interesting Note that I got from Facebook, thanks for the tag of our neighbor, Lian Eusebio. I had to get all my Backstreet Boys albums to answer the questions correctly.

It was hard answering the questions. There were so many song titles that I could have placed; there were some, though, that I had to think about very carefully, or else the answers will be illogical.

In the end, it was fun. Song titles made me remembered the songs and played them again on my mind. It’s unfortunate that I could only use one artist, as I have a handful of artists that I like.

Oh well, there’s always another round.

Using only song names from only one artist, answer the following questions.

1.    Describe yourself – The One
2.    How do you feel? – Larger than Life
3.    Describe where you currently live – I Want it That Way
4.    If you could go anywhere, where would you like to go? – Anywhere for You
5.    You favorite form of transportation – Climbing the Walls
6.    Your best friend/s is/are – The Perfect Fan
7.    You fear – Drowning, 10,000 Promises, and Unsuspecting Sunday Afternoon
8.    What was the best advice you have given? – What Makes You Different (Makes You Beautiful)
9.    Thought for the Day – No One Else Comes Close
10.    How would you like to die? – Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely
11.    My soul’s present condition – We’ve Got it Goin’ On
12.    My motto – As Long As You Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment