Friday, December 10, 2010

Piazza Serendra

wrote this last April 23, 2010

Two hang outs for rich people in one night? Not that bad.

After staying for one and a half hours in Shangri-la, I got to see Serendra for the first time. This time, though, I wasn’t alone. I was with my nurse friends, who just finished a two-day convention. I felt so safe that I told myself I would still be fine in case a car would hit me.

Days before going here, I did my research about the place (I only heard of it from my companions). The most important thing to Google is the restaurants located there. Thanks to ourawesomeplanet blog, I got to check some of the best.


Their expressions shocked me – the food place that I mentioned (Abe), is in the heart of the Piazza. People do go there.

When we arrived at Abe, we really saw up close that people really do go there. We had to wait for a few minutes before we got a table.

Apart from the delicious food, it was another night of get together. They shared their two-day convention experience, while I shared the walking trip that I did at the Shang.

We also saw people running all over the streets of the Piazza. A Nike stall was visible in the area for those who’d like to try them on. I saw a group of runners doing stretching before they took on the road. My companions said I should start joining runs (two of them have been joining fun runs). I told them I wanted to, but since I really do not run (and I don’t have any exercise routine), I may need to consult a doctor first. But when I saw some cute guys, I immediately told them that it running could be worth trying.

On the ladies’ room, my other friend waited for Sheree (a celebrity) to get out of one of the cubicles. After a few minutes of waiting in vain, she gave up and we went out. Good thing the ladies’ room was so clean; it was not a problem if we had to stay longer. Oh well, she’s not Angelina Jolie, anyway.

And even if he was already tired, our male friend (who was of course the driver) managed to see a Ferrari car parked by the side street. That made me scream for joy, I wished gleefully for him to follow the car.

Ciao, Piazza Serendra. It was fun being with you even for a few minutes. I would like to come back and visit you in daytime with the same friends, because to tell you frankly, I’ll get lost if I go alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment