Thursday, January 6, 2011

Grateful

thank youI just feel that my Love Tank is so full. And it’s only the fifth day of the new year.

Yesterday, I went to my former company to play Santa Claus to my friends – hey, it’s still Christmas. Although I was not able to meet most of them due to traffic, I still excitedly bundled their gifts. With the help of my former colleagues in Human Resources Department, the gifts were delivered. I knew they got into their hands – my cellphone was bombarded with “thank you’s.”

I am grateful for that. I never thought I would get a lot of TYs in a day. It was enough to keep me going.

Today, after almost thirty years, I got to meet and greet one of my godmothers. She resides in Sydney, Australia, and got to know her in pictures and through my mother’s stories (she was one of her childhood friends). Although my mother said that my godmother saw me when I was a toddler, this was the first time that I really saw her and I was sane (I mean, you don’t get to remember much the people when you were a tot, right?)

I am grateful for the four hours that my family and I spent with her (and her family, too). I have never been so tightly hugged – it was like the years of not seeing each other just melted at once.

My Love Tank is so full. I feel that it’s so overflowing, I need to give love  back.

Want me to give you a hug?

No comments:

Post a Comment